Greener cosmetics and detergents
Several brands of natural cosmetics and detergents – such as Kostka Mydła, Luch Botanicals, Ministerstwo Dobrego Mydła, Fridge by Yde, Purite, Jan Barba, Creamy and Simple as That – have introduced measures to reduce the amount of plastic packaging used for their products, including:
- the option to return the glass (or reusable plastic) packaging for percentage discount on future purchases;
- a “zero waste order” option for the customer to have their order packed with less paper, using recyclable and biodegradable materials;
- a loyalty programme for returning packaging;
- the possibility to send back packaging in exchange for a 3% discount
- reusable packaging, e.g. washing powder in glass jars.